How to get our Gluten Free Sourdough Breads
- We are a microbakery local to the Asheville NC area. We bake for Farm Markets and Local delivery.
- We currently do not offer a brick-and-mortar retail setting. Order via our online system to easily have our sourdough breads delivered to your doorstep or ready for your pickup.
- We bake a variety of sourdough loaves as well as flatbreads, sourdough cookies and seasonal holiday cakes.
- On Market days we frequently offer additional GF baked goods not available on our website.
- Please contact us with any questions!
Asheville Area Pick Up Options, every other Wednesday (see home page)
- Be sure to place your order by noon on Mondays.
- There is no minimum order for pickup orders and no added fee.
- Pick up at RAD Farmer's Market from 3pm - 5:30pm (6pm in summer) in the River Arts District.
- Pick up at Urban Peasants Front Porch near Mills River / Laurel Park / Horse Shoe / Hendersonville between 9am and 6pm. This is for all you folks south of Asheville who are out of our regular delivery range. A cooler on the front porch will have your order packaged with your name on it, ready for you to pick up on your schedule. NOTE: This Pick Up is available every Wednesday.
- For each bread you select, choose "Pick Up", then "Add to Cart".
- If your bread is "Out of Stock", it is sold out for the week. Please make another selection.
- When you are ready to check out, make sure each bread selection says "Pick Up".
- Be sure to click "Pick A Date" and choose the visible date. Then click "Check Out".
- If you have any questions please feel free to Contact Us!
- Pre-order your breads through our website and we’ll have your order ready and waiting for you!